2011年3月26日星期六

Hey YOU !! x)

27/ 03/ 2011 -- 1.54 a.m. Now ..


Just one thing I thinking now is ..

SINCERE
So many people are pretend their self in my world :@

How hard just treat people SINCERE  ?
I am worthy of my own
 
because of I am treat people SINCERE  :D
Ps : but need to see what type of people around me larh ><
If someone is Affectation .. Sure I will Beh Song and start to exclusion them
 
 I like  to play a joke with my friends always x)
Just because of We Are FRIEND  
 
otherwise...
 
FU*K you pun Tak mau larh :P
I hope all of the people around me stop to exclusion and hiding the truth ..

 Its too Childish and making me damn disgusting
 
  I am really feel being me friend is REALLY bliss and so Good !!
because they have a friend like me xDDD

Perasan again ... xP

HEY !! I also will feel inferiority geh okay ?!

How much I perasan then how much I inferiority :(

That Perasan just for fun larh Dei ><


At last ...
Can I Don't go for grave tomorrow ??
Damn Uncomfortable now -.-
 
 
 
 
 Sick T^T
 

2 条评论: